What is account development?
At SBR we believe a great account developer collaborates with external and internal stakeholders to deliver mutual value and mutual benefit for both their organisation and the client.
What are our capabilities?
We are able to design and deliver process, people and tools to drive the account development capability of our clients.
When running account development workshops we help participants to:
- Segment and prioritise their account base.
- Identify risks, strengths and opportunities within their accounts so that they can create a plan of clearly defined objections and actions.
- Understand and articulate the value that they can add at a business and personal level within the account.
- Identify, Profile and Access Key Stakeholders across all levels of the account.
- Identify the white space/untapped opportunity that exists in their account.
- Analyse the competitive landscape.
- Identify and align their propositions with the key buying factors of their clients.
The benefits of effective Account Development are:
- Increased revenue and profitability.
- Decreased churn risk.
- Increased client lifetime value.